Website authoring tools
Time-saving tools with friendly user interface within Dreamweaver.
For PC and Mac
Review the following info to determine the recommended system requirements needed to run
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP,
Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, or Windows Millenium
Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6
Dreamweaver CS5, Dreamweaver CS4, Dreamweaver CS3, Dreamweaver 8
Flash player 8 or higher
Any browser that has flash player installed
Web Stunning Flash Video Player
The embedding of video player to a website has never been easier.
1. Add Video
Select videos from local PC or streaming servers (CDN's) or YouTube.
Use pre-build skins, change color settings, show / hide player elements.
Click "Insert" button and view the player on your web page. Upload the page to a server.
The Video Player Features and Benefits
- Friendly User Interface
- Can play back: .flv, .mov, .f4v, .mp4, .m4a, .mp4v, .3gp and .3g2 files, YouTube, Vimeo, CDN streams and video files
- Full screen mode
- Playlist and thumbnail carousel
- Control bar pre-built skins
- HTML control buttons
- Contrast, brightness and saturation controls
- Video rotation, zoom and smoothing controls
- External XML configuration file (for non Dreamweaver users)
- Custom Player Colors and Skins
- Custom Watermark Logo
- Mouse wheel seeking control
- Progressive download
- Streaming, can play back RTMP, RTME, RTSP or RTP streams
- Advanced flash player detection
- Flexible configuration
- No "Click to Activate" messages
- No flash knowledge or design skills needed