Flash content with Google Chrome browser
Local testing of the flash content in Chrome.
If you have a problems with displaying a flash content in the Google Chrome browser then you need to disable your current flash player plugin and install a new plugin. Follow these steps to fix the problem:
1. Download and install the new system flash plug-in (version 11.4 and above). Click to download
2. Type "chrome://plugins" (without quotation marks) into the address bar at the top of a Chrome browser window.
3. Click "Details" at the upper-right corner of the page.
4. Disable old plugins. Find older "Shockwave Flash" versions and click the corresponding "Disable" buttons.
5. Close all Chrome windows and restart the browser.
P.S. If you have the latest flash player plugins (11.6 and 11.5) then you need to disable the 11.6 plugin and enable 11.5 plugin.