- Close Dreamwever before installation.
- Double click on MXP/ZXP file to start installation process.
- If your system doesn't recognize the .mxp or .zxp file extensions, install the Extension Manager
- After installation is completed, start Dreamweaver.
- (Restart Dreamweaver if it was running during the installation).
Insert into a page
- Click to insert the cursor where you want the Flash video player to appear and select...
- "Insert" ==> "Media" ==> "HDR Processor"
- If your page is unsaved Dreamweaver will prompt you to save the page.
Image Control Panel
The image control panel contains image effect and Brightness/Contrast/Saturation controls.
Left and right arrows allow quickly switch between images.
Select desired image, choose effect and move the sliders. Please note: different effects suites for different subjects.
- best for nature, landscapes, architecture images.
Alternative HDR effect
- best for black and white, vintage, classic themes.
Soft Contrast effect
- best for portrait, romantic, magic photos.
- strength of selected effect.
- brightness of the image.
- contrast of the image.
- saturation of the image.
- Add new image from your hard drive.
- Remove selected image from the list.
- Move up selected image in the list.
- Move down selected image in the list.
- Image link.
- Image link target.
- Automatic start of Slide Show on page load.
Slide Show Delay
- Time delay between images in seconds.
- Radius of rounded corners of the gallery.
- On/off compare mode.
- Transparency of control buttons.
Controls Rollover Alpha
- Transparency of buttons in rollover state.
Control Buttons Color
- Color of control buttons.
Show Play/Pause Button
- Enables "Play/Pause" button in the HDR component.
Show Prev/Next Button
- Enables "Previous" and "Next" buttons in the HDR component.
SWF File Path
- URL to the dynamic photo HDR processor SWF file.
User interface command buttons
- Quick preview in the same window.
- Insert the component code on the page and close the UI window.
- Save (or insert) the component code in the page without closing the UI window.
- Remove selected component code from the page and close the UI window.
- Reload the UI window.