How to fix
- Create new folder and a blank page in the folder
- Insert an element into the page.
1. Close Dreamweaver.
2. Delete the file WinFileCache.dat
from the Dreamweaver configuration folder as described here
3. Start Dreamweaver and try to insert in a blank page.
- Read the FAQ
- If you have a problem on page. Please send us a link where we can see that and the problem description.
- If you have a problem in Dreamweaver. Please send us Dreamweaver version, OS version, problem description with exact steps how to reproduce that.